Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[decline] Retribution Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[decline] Retribution Paladin Empty [decline] Retribution Paladin

Post  descent Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:59 am

Character information
Draenei Paladin level 85. Retri spec, melee dps
Character Name:
My character name is Descent
Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/descent/simple
Primary Talent Spec:
My primary spec is retribution. I'm retribution because I like dps.
Secondary Talent Spec (If any):
My Secondary spec is holy, but I'm doing pvp also. So Later I think I can't heal in raids normaly.

Personal information
My names is Antanas I'm 17years old. I'm going to school. I'm from Lithuania.
Nationality: Lithuanian
Your Time Zone: +1.00 GMT Vilnius

When are you usually online? well I'm going to school everyday and coming back home about at 15:30 wow time.
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Yes I can probbably.

Your PC/internet I play wow on ultra graphic, and I'm not having Dc. it's ok with internet.

Is your connection stable? Yes it is.

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) Yes I have Ventrilo 3.0.7. I got michrophone so I can talk.
Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? No, I got good antivirus. 1time I got hacked but I know my secret anserw so I got it back.

About you and raid experience I'm reading on www.wowhead.com many boss tacktics and watching videos. so I will learn tactics fast

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?Omen and DMB.

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
Vanilla hm. I remember only onyxia and it was with one of my character warrior. I sold him so can't tell the name.
TBC I played with shaman Kukas you can check it in armory. Ravencrest server too.
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? I don't have a guild.

Why did you choose your class/spec? I choose paladin because I never decided who I want to be. Tank/healer/dps. so I was thinking about Paladin and Druid, but Paladin was better for ne. Plate armor and druid was always in the form, so I can't look at his armor how it is beautiful Razz
and now I decided I hate tanking, only dps or healing.

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Farming is good as if trash drops good items it will benefit the people who need them which will make boss encounters easier
What do you think about raid related achievements?
I like achievements Smile

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
no Smile

descent

Back to top Go down

[decline] Retribution Paladin Empty Re: [decline] Retribution Paladin

Post  purpleshadow Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks for applying. However, as we are not actively recruiting for a ret paladin and you don't have any cataclysm raid experience, I'm afriad we have to decline your application.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down