Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorjan - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

Dorjan - Holy Paladin Empty Dorjan - Holy Paladin

Post  Dorian1988 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Character information

Character Name:
Dorjan
Armory link:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Dorjan/advanced
Primary Talent Spec: Holy
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): Holy

Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
Only Paladin, only Holy.

Personal information
Student of Sociology on University of Warsaw, Poland. Working in media, spending most of the free time on climbing and swimming pool. For 1 year living in Bordeaux, France.
Nationality: Poland
Your Time Zone: UTC +1.00

When are you usually online? After 19.30.
We raid from 20.00-00:00PM (server time) on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Yes, it does.

Your PC/internet
Everything works fine. 30fps in SW on rush hours. Internet is fast like hell, 120mb/s or something.
Is your connection stable?

Do you have Mumble and a working microphone and are willing to speak? Communication during raid is always essential
Ventrilo, Mummble, TS3 whateva... mic is working perfectly.
Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?
No, i don't . But i use Norton 360.

About you and raid experience
6/6 4/6 3/4.
What add-ons do you currently use for raids?
DBM, ElvUI, GTFO
What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
Wotlk - Holy Priest
Cata - Resto Shaman
MoP - Holy Paladin
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?
Dont Break the CC = too many healers.
For the last 3 weeks i was in 2 low-raiding guild, just to upgrade my loot without need to pug.
Unfortunately, most people in this guilds where slacking, late at raid, not focused on what they doin during progress - generally, they were waisting the time of everyone in a party.

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft
Huh... a lot to say, on the other hand i can just say - i'm a really good healer! I play only healing classes. I love them. And i love to heal. That's why i'm doin i and that's why im doin it best! Never met anyone who overheal me, never (meaby on burst but this doesn't count;) ). I'm dedicated and skilled. I'm on time, i'm prepared - i want to have fun, not to die over and over on same boss just because some is not listening or not focused.
Why did you choose your class/spec?
Cause i am born healer.
What is your view on progress raids?
I really want to find a group of people with positive attitude, playing this game for fun but trying to reach more and more.
What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Wish to know how this moment feels like Smile
What do you think about raid related achievements?
It is nice to have them but i'm not focused on achis.

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
Try me and u wont regret it!

Dorian1988

Back to top Go down

Dorjan - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Dorjan - Holy Paladin

Post  purpleshadow Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:48 pm

Thanks for your application. However we do not need another main spec healer at this time.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down