Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Healboss Holy paladin

3 posters

Go down

[declined] Healboss Holy paladin Empty [declined] Healboss Holy paladin

Post  Healbos Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Character information

Character: Name: Healboss

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/healboss/simple

Primary Talent Spec: 33/5/3
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): 0/34/7

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character. Alts on other realm so nope.

Personal information

Nationality: Belgian
Your Time Zone: Paris/Brussel

When are you usually online? Since I still go to school etc I'm home @ 18:15 and if I miss my transport (bus) its 18:50
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Fits Wink

Your PC/internet

Is your connection stable? It is stable, got second highest internet in my country and I use cable

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) Check, check & check Wink

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? Nope but will order 1

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? I use as Holydin -> Grid - Decursive - Recount (handy that it counts everything) - DBM - X-Perl - Omen

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC & WotLK raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
I have played since BC with reached level 50 when WotLK came out, so never raided 70 raids with lvl 70'ers Sad - my 2 top chars with raid statics are Healboss and Frozn(Other realm -> armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/frozn/) I cleared full Naxx - Downed Malygos - not fully Ulduar - full ToC and 4/5 ToGC - Full icc 10/25 normal and 10/12 hc (sindra & lk never downed on hc, did sindra to 12% or so) In Cataclysm: I did full BoT normal on Frozn, 2/4 on Healboss -> 5/6 BWD on Frozn, 3/6 on Healboss and Tot4W 1/2 on Frozn, 0/2 on Healboss

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? Se guild that came due the realm change, they don't want to use 2 holydins so I'm putted on Social/Backup (didn't pay 20 euro for that ..)

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft. World of Warcraft is first a game, but its also a world where you can be some1 totally else and do other things all the time, kinda a run away from real-life I guess, my class, hmm a paladin what can I say, easy basics of the class a req class in my eyes even if it is just for the buff Wink

Why did you choose your class/spec? I choosed it because a paladin can be everything, a dps'er - a tank or a healer, I choose healing and tank because then I got instant que's + I have repondsebility (Dps is just dps till boss is down may not but can slack) healer can't slack or group is dead, tank can't slack or group is dead cuz of lose aggro ..
I leveled my paladin in retri because then you didn't had offspec and dung finder

What is your view on progress raids? in progress raids its about progress we can wipe 4 hours on 1 boss but if we get progress thats matter. (I also thinks since we have the cash flow perk that repairs on progress raids are payed from guild bank to give is a bit mooth to keep going)

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on? We can always do them if we don't got anything to progress but I don't think that is now.

What do you think about raid related achievements? If you link the achievement of the raid I assume you know the tactics and won't fail on your class and tactics, if U don't link 1 but explain tacs and you can confirm me that you know them, so not copy paste from wowhead or such then I'll give you a spot if u fail its replace.

The Free Area

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
So yea the school if I miss buss on a day when I take a shower it can happen that I'm like 5 mins late or so

Healbos

Back to top Go down

[declined] Healboss Holy paladin Empty Re: [declined] Healboss Holy paladin

Post  Szilia Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Thanks a lot for your application. We'll review it soon and get back to you.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Healbos Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 am

Cheers Wink

Healbos

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks again for applying and sorry for the delay. We have been thinking about whether a healing setup would work especially when we start hard modes and have decided that a priest would be a better option. We wish you all the best in game.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down