Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Ceselia - Fury Warrior

3 posters

Go down

[accepted] Ceselia  -  Fury Warrior Empty [accepted] Ceselia - Fury Warrior

Post  Ceselia Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Character information

Character Name: Ceselia

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/ceselia/simple

Primary Talent Spec: 7/31/3
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): 2/6/33 (tank) OR 34/7/0 (pvp arms)

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character. Well, if there are alt raids or whatever you wish to call them, I do have a Resto/Ele Shammy geared enough for normal 12/12 for example, but i usually join a raiding guild to raid with only my Main character, unless guilds needs the alt more.

Personal information

Nationality: French
Your Time Zone: Same as Server time so no issues there..

When are you usually online? Afternoon+ usually.
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Yes, it's fine.

Your PC/internet

Is your connection stable? Very.

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) Yes, yes, and yes.

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? On my Iphone yes.

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? I use DBM, Recount, Quartz, Grid, SexyCooldown, Watcher, and some Warrior one.

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.

BC: Kara, Z.A, Mag's Lair, Gruul's Lair, Ssc 5/6, Mh 2/5, Bt 5/9, all before -30% patch back in the days.
Cleared all BC raids as of present.
Wotlk: Naxx 10/25 cleared, OS 10/25 3D cleared, Malygos 10/25 Cleared, Ulduar 10/25 14/14 Hardmodes cleared Toc10/25 cleared, Togc10 cleared Madskill on Paladin (Sebelia). TogC25 4/5, Anub 20% back in the days.. Onyxia 10/25 cleared. Icc10/25 hardmodes cleared. Icc10/25 HC cleared (Got LoD during Cata, but nonetheless..) on hunter (Veleria)

Cata: BWD 5/6 (never had any attempts on Nef tbh) BoT 4/4 + Halfus Hc (hunter), ToTW 2/2 (hunter)

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? Wont go all the way back but... Was in Highbornes Back in Wotlk, left cause i did not want to do 25 mans anymore. Took small break, came back in Cata, joined Bastion on my hunter and instantly did 11/12 with them. Shortly after Bastion broke apart i chilled on hunter, randomly started doing this alt run pug with Group Therapy, they loved me ofc, got in Group therapy as alt raider (lol) and my hunter is now just chilling as a social there.., then i started to play my Warrior again, as it was and always is my Main in the end. So i got to 85, pugged 4/4 in BoT, joined Aced for a little while and left as they too also went 25 mans. Now looking for a guild to do 10 man raids and progress through heroics.

About you and your view on your class and World of Warcraft Well, back at 70, i had a Ret Pally and a Mage. I had always enjoy meleeing the most, and during the beginning of Wotlk, i got sick of Ret Paladins, and so i rolled a Warrior, and ever since i have enjoyed it the most and its the best class for me. For i believe people have 1 class they excel in, and Warrior is that class for me. The game is just a game at the end of the day. You make the most of it and enjoy what you can from it.

Why did you choose your class/spec? As stated, chose warrior cause thats how i roll. Fury has always been more or less balanced and fun to play, I enjoy it more then Arms and it is more efficent. The talent points are the basic really.. Though if i had the chance to go SMF (1H fury) i would take it as it is slightly better atm, though i dont have the neccessary weapons, yet.

What is your view on progress raids? Neccessity, whats the point of the game if there isnt a challenge or a wall to go through?

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on? Loot for people who need gear, and if the raid itself is a fun one, a good time Smile.

What do you think about raid related achievements? I dont mind not doing them, but being able to achive some shows the skill level, and other factors of a player which is interesting and challenging to accomplish. So im all for it, IF there is a reward from it like a title, mount etc.
h

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here…. Im a chill back social guy, i know wtf im doing, awesome, and if you want to know anything else, you can ask.

Ceselia

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Ceselia  -  Fury Warrior Empty Re: [accepted] Ceselia - Fury Warrior

Post  Szilia Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks for your application Ceselia, we'll get back to you shortly.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Sorry for the delay - accepted for trial.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down