Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Zúna, mutilate Rogue

4 posters

Go down

[declined] Zúna, mutilate Rogue Empty [declined] Zúna, mutilate Rogue

Post  Zúna Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:17 am

Personal information

Name: Line
Nationality: Dane (Danish)
Your Time Zone: +1

Race/Class: Rogue/Worgen
Specc: Mutilate (assasination) /offspecc: Combat.
Professions: Inscription/Herbalism /Secondary: Fishing/Cooking.
Armory?: Is currently down, but you are welcome to inspect me Smile... My IL is 351 if that matters.

When are you usually online? Everyday basically but the time may be between 1-8 hours Smile
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Yes it's perfectly fine Smile

Your PC/internet: 24bdsl, Processor IntelCore i3 cpu 550 @ 3.20gz / 3.20 / 32bit system.

Is your connection stable? More than stable Smile never had some trouble before.

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) I have vent, TS3, skype and a well working MIC Smile

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? No I don't I've been hacked a few times, but I don't considder their authenticator as any good. I now have (didn't before) a good virus program Kaspersky and also I use virtual keyboard to write my password. So far it has been good Smile

About you and raid experience I've done very well in the WOTLK raids, I did Lich King both normal and HC and we had (my last guild) very fast progress with a little core of people. My current raid experience is not much I'm sad to say. I've done some work on BOT and ofc BH.. However I am a good raider and I can provide good dps and good skills aswell I asure. My lack of raiding skills is mainly due to my guild disband, not to my lack of abillity.

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? Grid (when on my healer), I've used DBM in some guilds because it was required, but mostly I do without alot of addons. If you tell me to use some addon I will ofc.

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character. I didn't do raiding in Vanilla, however I did play pvp, in BC I only did KARA. WOTLK I did every raid there was, LK, TOC, NAXX... everything. Now I've done a bit BH and BOT.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? End-Gamers, I didn't leave, the guild disbanded because of lack of people for raids. Somehow the guild just died when CAT came out. I'm very sorry that it turned out that way, cause the guild was awesome and had good progress.

About you and your view on your class and World of Warcraft I play this for fun, it is not my life. I love doing progress and working together as a team, but I will go out when it's not raid evening Smile... My rogue means everything to me, it is my main char and the one I play 80% of the time on. I love the rogue class and feel like I have to nurse her once in a while Smile To me it is also important to be fully gemmed/enchanted so I can provide good dps. I'll never slack on my Rogue.

Why did you choose your class/spec? Because it is simply the best - I love to dps, I love close combat and a love stealthing/jumping nearby hordes. Rogues are making my inner ninja come out - in the good way....

What is your view on progress raids? Progress is important, but for me being social is also a must.. If you don't work good together and fit into your guild, you'll never truly be a good raider. I don't get angry when we wipe, that is what progress is about. When you get the boss down, the victory shall be even sweeter.

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on? If it is what the guild decides, I'm in.

What do you think about raid related achievements? Same, if that's whats most of the guild wants, I'll join in. I myself, don't care much about achives, but I'm up for helping others.

Other chars? I'm glad you asked! Druid 80, Priest 82 and a Hunter 85... Very Happy

Zúna

Back to top Go down

[declined] Zúna, mutilate Rogue Empty Re: [declined] Zúna, mutilate Rogue

Post  purpleshadow Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:58 am

Thanks for applying. Nice application - I would like to check you out on armory and would hope to let you know asap.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Szilia Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Armory works for now: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/z%C3%BAna/simple

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Theart Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:54 pm

looks good from what i can see..

Theart

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Thanks again for replying and sorry for the delay. We have been having lots of discussions about best set up for the guild going forward and although your application was very nice - we felt an enchancement shaman brought more to the raid. Best of luck in game.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down