Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[withdrawn] Giganr 80 Combat Rogue!

2 posters

Go down

[withdrawn] Giganr 80 Combat Rogue! Empty [withdrawn] Giganr 80 Combat Rogue!

Post  Giganr Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:49 am

Character information

Character Name: Giganr

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Giganr

Primary Talent Spec: Combat
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): Subtlety

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character: Sorry not now Sad

Personal information

Nationality: Denmark
Your Time Zone: +1

When are you usually online?: All day day in the week ( - Tuesday) from 14:00/15:00 to 20:00/23:00
We raid from 7:00-10:00PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights (some nights might run a bit later). Does that fit your schedule?: Sunday a bit, i can´t stay op to 1:00 pm.

Your PC/internet

Is your connection stable?: Yes (some times i can Dc but there is 5% on that)

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key):
Yeah in the start i am maybe a bit Nervous.

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?: Yes

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?: DBM, Grid, X- Perl and Sexy map.

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC & WotLK raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character: Main is Giganr and i started with raidning in Wotlk. And have kill LK

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?: I was in Peritus on Darkspear before, but that the guild die and i move to Ravencrest.

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft

Why did you choose your class/spec?: I Have play rogue in a long time and still love the class and Combat is a spec i can make DPS in, i have try Assasa but i dont have the gear to it. So Combat is my main spec.

What is your view on progress raids?: Its fine Smile

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?: A bit boring.

What do you think about raid related achievements?: Its fine too Smile
Giganr
Giganr

Back to top Go down

[withdrawn] Giganr 80 Combat Rogue! Empty Re: [withdrawn] Giganr 80 Combat Rogue!

Post  purpleshadow Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:56 am

Withdrawn
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down