Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Enhance shaman

2 posters

Go down

[accepted] Enhance shaman Empty [accepted] Enhance shaman

Post  electra Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Character information
My character is a lvl 85 Enhancement shaman 354 I lvl, Melee Dps
Character Name:
My character name is éléctra
Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/%c3%89l%c3%a9ctra/simple
Primary Talent Spec:
10/31/0 this is as i know the better dps spec for shamans since 4.0.6 since we got buffed our WF proc nows deals 3 lots of damage up from 2 but now our flametongue goes off our ap and not spell, but i have always played this spec as i am not over keen on range dps.
Secondary Talent Spec (If any):
its roughly the same as the first but only diffrence is more a pvp base spec as i do like to do some pvp with my shaman
Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
I have a rogue 353 i lvl she has nice-ish gear and does good damage, and it would be upto the guild to which char they wanted me to raid on, i do my best for the guild not the other way around

Personal information
My name is Adam aged 34 1 little boy called Joshua aged 3 and a wife aged 28 ( lucky me) i live in the uk, im not a huige one for traveling but have to more now since my son was born as my mrs thought it would be nice to show him the world LOL, i work for o2 where io have worked for 4.5 years, and i have played wow since vanilla with the good old MC and BWL and the tones of onyxia wipes:D
Nationality: British
Your Time Zone: 0.00 GMT London

When are you usually online? well i work till 5.30 and get hime for around 6pm then 30 mins for Dinner then im online till early Am maybe 1-3am
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? i could definatly do 2 nights possibly 3 its just that sometimes my son requests for me to take him to bed which is a long process, the usaul story etc etc

Your PC/internet i play wow on a M17x a bloody good laptop so theres no way of it charshing, my only downfall is that im with Virgin media and there crap, so if i get DC then i blame them Razz

Is your connection stable? it is stable yes i have 50meg BB so defo fast enough

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) I can get ventrillo in old guilds they never needed it as we all new what we had to do like the EYE fight KT etc that was amazing and C,thun god i miss those days, i dont have a mic but i could always buy one i suppose:D

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? No never needed one always used very good protection and i also use good protection on my pc AVG which is free and very good

About you and raid experience BH, watched alot of videos on the new content but had no exp in them

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?, Omen, DBM, Flototembar, autobar, timers, perlframe.

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
MC,BWL,ONY AQ20-40 was done with a rogue called shadowslash,
BT, they eye, done with rogue called Ghost, Night elf
thats all i can remember zul amen and kara was done with shaman

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? None really worth mentioning, i have been in none on this server the last one was the round table on grim batol but they never raided.

Why did you choose your class/spec? i chose my class as i have always liked the melee, never been much of a caster or range even though i have a hunter but i use him mainly for pvp as i love to kite people Very Happy but enhance is now a good dps and it benefits the other melle with totems and i feel that im helping more doing that thean being a rogue and a pure dps class

What is your view on progress raids?
Im all for progretion but I am a player for the guild, and to help the guild i am in, i do what i am asked to do to the best of my skill and ability, if i feel i have let the guild down or my self then i will cross that bridge whjen it comes to it, every one makes mistakes but its learning from those mistakes and not making the same one again, if you do then your either not listening or you cant be bothered. but if we spend all night wiping then its still progretion as the next time we go we may 1 shot it.

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Farming is good as if trash drops good items it will benefit the people who need them which will make boss encounters easier
What do you think about raid related achievements?
Love achievements if you want to go for one then its cool with me all the better lets get it done:P

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
Nothing really just thankyou for reading sorry if i have missed anything out but please ask me in game thankyou

[b]

electra

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Enhance shaman Empty Re: [accepted] Enhance shaman

Post  purpleshadow Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Accepted
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down