Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped)

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped) Empty [declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped)

Post  Grenzir Sun May 22, 2011 4:15 am

Character information

Character Name:
Grenzir

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/grenzir/advanced

Primary Talent Spec:
Marksmanship (3/31/7)

Secondary Talent Spec (If any):
Survival (3/3/35)

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
Nah, i don't have any alts who are level 85 on this realm, and i won't be raiding on the other 85's. *I will always be online during the raids*.

Personal information
My name is Koen Keizer, I'm 21 Years old and i live in the Netherlands. :-)

Nationality:
The Netherlands (Dutch)

Your Time Zone:
GMT+1

When are you usually online?
I've got school till 16:00 mainly, ill be online after that, till 03:00 Smile
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule?
Yes it's perfect.

Your PC/internet
My provider is fine, never had any lag issue's or any random dc's.
I've got a nice pc working aswell. Not some cheap AMD laptop XD

Is your connection stable?
Yes, it is.

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key)
Yes, i do have Ventrilo / Teamspeak 3 / Teamspeak 2, and i also have a perfectly working Microphone.

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?
Well, i had one a couple of months ago, but I removed it, since it's annoying to always put in the information + i never fill in my wow account information on any spam / Phising(hack) site. w/e it's called :p.

About you and raid experience
I've started playing wow in Vanilla, (as a hunter) i had a nice Raiding guild there, called <Fear>.
Cleared all the vanilla content. i played a couple of months in tbc, but had to stop playing because of my school exams in 5th grade :p
I started playing again with a resto shammy in Wotlk, i cleared 12/12 10/25m and around 6 bosses in hc content, in 10m only.- now in cata i started playing a hunter again.
and i've got 11/12(12/12 actually - can explain ingame) and know all tactics for the HC bosses.

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?
OMEN-Threat Meter
DBM + My brain, that's all i need.

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
Copy and paste from the previous question --- I've started playing wow in Vanilla, (as a hunter) i had a nice Raiding guild there, called <Fear>.
Cleared all the vanilla content. i played a couple of months in tbc, but had to stop playing because of my school exams in 5th grade :p
I started playing again with a resto shammy in Wotlk, i cleared 12/12 10/25m and around 6 bosses in hc content, in 10m only.- now in cata i started playing a hunter again.
and i've got 11/12(12/12 actually - can explain ingame) and know all tactics for the HC bosses.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?
I was in INQ, on ravencrest. I left them because they weren't going for the HC content, untill everyone had full epic gear. (but alot of them never show'd up so i left the guild), it was quite an annoying guild, if you ask me...

About you and your view on your* class and World of Warcraft
Hunter's are atm one of the best dmg dealers in wow, it's alot of fun to play- just like wow itself hehe Smile, it's not hard to play a hunter either.
Alot of people say it is, but if you just pay a little bit of attention you can manage to do everything without wiping.

Why did you choose your class/spec?
Marksmanship, is the best DPS spec atm, since it has the most single target dps + focus reducing talents on the Powerfull AOE, multishot.

What is your view on progress raids?
Well, Raiding Progress is all part of the game, i can affort my repairs and I'm not a whiner when we wipe (but i will point people on their mistakes, and will listen to things i do wrong aswell-- if i ever do make a mistake).

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Well, you won't be buying any tier sets after the HC progressions so i guess you can make some quick money from the BOE feet, during the farming period.

What do you think about raid related achievements?
I'm not an Achievement whore, but I'm up for achievements if we're actually trying to get the END achievement aswell, and not just some of them and then never continue with it.

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
Ehm,, not really. Razz
If you need anything else, you can always just /w me ingame

- Grenzir

Grenzir

Back to top Go down

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped) Empty Contact

Post  Grenzir Sun May 22, 2011 4:26 am

If i'm not online on my main, after you reviewed this apply:

You can always whisper me on one of my alts.

Ðrlove - Level 70 Deathknight (alliance)
Veronîca - Level 39 Rogue (alliance)

+ My Armory might be in PvP Gear, since i did some bg's today.
I can show ingame, or it's maybe already up to date again.

Grenzir

Back to top Go down

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped) Empty Re: [declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped)

Post  Szilia Sun May 22, 2011 7:27 am

Hi Grenzir. Thanks for your application. We'll get back to you shortly. As far as I can tell, your current armory gear, is your PvE gear. Can you confirm that?

Furthermore: Whats the name of the character you raided wit in Vanilla and Wrath?

Szilia

Back to top Go down

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped) Empty Alts

Post  Grenzir Sun May 22, 2011 8:17 am

Hey,

Yes it's my current pve gear. *(headslot will be replaced soon :p)* probably gonna get a Zalandari head quick.

The name of my vanilla hunter was "Shoot", and i think he was on "Malfurion Alliance" when i stopped playing on it.
The name of my wotlk shammy was "Resto" and he was on "Arygos Alliance".

Grenzir

Back to top Go down

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped) Empty Question? :p

Post  Grenzir Sun May 22, 2011 10:03 am

Is it possible for me to come with you guys tonight @ 19:30.
I can proof myself in that raid if you want.

Just asking in case there is a free spot tonight.

Grenzir

Back to top Go down

[declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped) Empty Re: [declined] Grenzir - Marksmanship Hunter (iLvl 363 - iLvL358 equipped)

Post  Szilia Sun May 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Grenzir. We decided to decline your application after a lot of discussion. You have what we require, but we've decided not to add another hunter to our lineup for the time being.
If we'll be in need of a hunter, we'll make sure to contact you.
Besides from that, I wish you the best of luck finding a good guild.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down