Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Misandei - Shadow Priest

2 posters

Go down

[declined] Misandei - Shadow Priest Empty [declined] Misandei - Shadow Priest

Post  Sohi Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Character Name:Misandei
Armory link:
Primary Talent Spec:Shadow
Secondary Talent Spec (If any):Holy but not geard also hate Healing Razz
Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.i have like 5-6 alts but dont want raid by them because its hard to taid this days and raiding take alot of time
Nationality:Iran
Your Time Zone:+3:30 GMT
When are you usually online?
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule?
yes i can raid at this time
Your PC/internet
i have a normal PC not very good but its ok and i can raid by this PC very easy

Is your connection stable?and have stable connection (to be honest some days its not good and its happen )
Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key)? yes
Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? no
About you and raid experience: i just start wow at the end of TBC soo i have skill on Woltk and abit on cata in fact was afk about 1 month and i want start raiding again
What add-ons do you currently use for raids?DBM and shadow timer reccount
What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.i Played Boomkin at start of Woltk soo i have Xp whit my Boomkon on NAxx and Ulduar and after TOC i start rading by my SP and i raid ICC by my SP
Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?Shattred dreams and i want leave because lots of my frind just leaved this guild and this guild dont have a good proggres atm
About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft:this game is Killing time Very Happy btw i love it
Why did you choose your class/spec?i love SP Razz
What is your view on progress raids?OMG i want raid dont have any idea also i hate anser question that there is no resson
Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….i cant anser that 2 last Question
i dont really understand those also please INV me in deathwish Smile

ty

Sohi

Back to top Go down

[declined] Misandei - Shadow Priest Empty Re: [declined] Misandei - Shadow Priest

Post  purpleshadow Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks for applying. However, it doesnt seem you have tried to answer all the questions to the best of your ability. We are looking for people who know their class and are dedicated and this isn't something you have demonstrated so has to be a decline. Good luck.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down