Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scorpion-rogue

3 posters

Go down

Scorpion-rogue Empty Scorpion-rogue

Post  Mehran22 Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:23 am

Character information Night elf male

Character Name: Scorpion

Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/scorpion/simple (Had to remove the http things since I'm not allowed to link external links .

Primary Talent Spec: Combat
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): Sub

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character. Well,I got a warlock 85 named Quanshi which is not able to raid now due to not enough gears

Personal information

Nationality: Iranian
Your Time Zone: +2

When are you usually online? mostly at nights
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Sure it is perfect

Your PC/internet Great no lag ms is about 100-200 always

Is your connection stable? Yep

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) Absolutely

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? Nope

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? DMB recount and some others which i forgot their names

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character. Well i began playing this game when BC released and killed most of BC bosses and also played in wotlk for a few months ( due to some problems had to kinda stop wow in wotlk but played some raids ) Cataclysm
BWD 6/6
BoT 4/4
tot4w 2/2
Firelands 6/7 and ragnaros till 8% and got shannox HC to 25%

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them? I didn't have a certain Guild so i kept changing and noticed this is not going to work like this and I need a good guild

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft This game is a great game which needs a great a great teamwork in order to be successful and I really like Rogue and been playing this class since 2007

Why did you choose your class/spec? I like combat been playing combat since BC and sinister strikes are awesome

What is your view on progress raids? That is nice getting new gears..laughing..wiping clearing I like raiding alot

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on? that is nice I like to farm raids and get achievements and also some hardship teamworks in HC bossfights

What do you think about raid related achievements? they are decent new mounts titles and HC achievements,I would like to get more and more of them:)

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here…. Been playing for 5 years and know everything about my class and raiding situations ,the good times the bad times they are all acceptable in this game.I would like to join the guild and enhance the raiding progress.

Mehran22

Back to top Go down

Scorpion-rogue Empty Re: Scorpion-rogue

Post  valiry Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:58 am

Hi mate, i just hav a few questions. Firstly: are u ever going to give up on us?

valiry

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehran22 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:22 am

Absolutely not,I've made my decision .If I am accepted I will never give up.and will stay and hardwork with guildies

Mehran22

Back to top Go down

Post  Szilia Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:39 am

Hi Scorpion, thanks for your application. We'll get back to you shortly.

e: Link for the lazy people: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Scorpion/simple

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mehran22 Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:42 am

Ok,thank you.

Mehran22

Back to top Go down

Post  Szilia Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:59 am

Hi Scorpion,

Our current lineup counts 12-13 active raiders, which is about as many as we can have, before having too many sitting out each raid. Therefor we can't offer you a spot, even though you're not lacking in experience or gear.

I wish you the best of luck finding a good guild.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down