Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Balzamon - warlock application

4 posters

Go down

[accepted] Balzamon - warlock application Empty [accepted] Balzamon - warlock application

Post  Balzie Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Character information

Character Name: Balzamon

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/agamaggan/balzamon/advanced

Primary Talent Spec: Destruction
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): Would respec to anything that the guild needs

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
Don't actually plan on raiding with any alts anytime soon.

Personal information

Nationality: Serbian
Your Time Zone: GMT+1 (When I'm home in Serbia) GMT+2 (When I'm on campus)

When are you usually online?
When I don't have classes Wink
Mostly I'm online in the afternoons

We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule?
Fits nicely, as Wednesday+Thursday are the raid nights I am already used to. Sunday used to be a raid night before, but it was swapped for Monday (in my current guild), but there is no reason why I couldn't readjust.

Your PC/internet
Currently I play on a laptop, HP Probook 6545b, which is alright for the normal graphic requirements. Haven't experienced low fps in any encounter so far. As for the internet, its the university's connection, with a limit of 4mb per person. Latency these days shows as 55-65 World / 40-60 Home

Is your connection stable?
Unless there is a fire drill on campus Ill have internet Smile

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key)

I have Vent and a working microphone when I'm at home. On campus the ports are blocked for ventrilo, but when raiding with Red Army I play with Zero on Skype who is transmitting the Vent to me, and so far there have been no problems (If you discard the occasions when the slacker was tabbed out and listening to music Wink )

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?
No

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?
Deadly boss mods, Omen, Recount, Quartz, Satrina Buff Frames

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.

Started playing WoW during late BC, and did Karazhan, Gruul and Maggy. During WotLK I did Naxx, Ulduar, ToC, RS. In ICC only haven't done LK HM and Sindra HM. As for Cataclysm raids, I've done Halfus and Valiona&Theralion in BoT on 25man, and was part of some really nice tries on Ascendant Council and Cho'gall. In Blackwing Descent, I haven't done Nefarian and Chimaeron, but I know the fights. And in TFW I haven't done Al'Akir

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?
At the moment I am in Red Army (Agamaggan), but I am interesting in transferring to RC, because I am growing tired of Agamaggan. Reason for leaving Red Army... It's a decent guild for a server that bad, but they're trying to focus on 25man, and some people's attendance is really bad, so the guild is standing still.

About you and your view on your class and World of Warcraft

Why did you choose your class/spec?
I've been playing as a destruction warlock for quite some time now. I enjoy the play stile and the amount of unleashed damage. Was playing as affliction before that, but had to respec to destruction for raid purposes, about 1 year ago, and I liked it, so I stayed with it.

What is your view on progress raids?
The thrill of the first kill!!!

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Well... There is no such thing as unnecessary loot... Wink

What do you think about raid related achievements?
It's always fun to try out a fight in a different way from what was practiced for weeks

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
Could any of you please nudge Zero? The slacker ain't responding on skype.

Balzie

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Balzamon - warlock application Empty Re: [accepted] Balzamon - warlock application

Post  zeronimo Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 pm

This slacker holds the faith of your application in his hands (hopefully xD)
I have raided with this nab through both WOTLK and Cata content and watched him top recount in our 25 man raids most of the time(he had no real competition because I was forced to heal on my sham tho), besides he's the guy who tells me the tacs when I'm too lazy to read up on them or watch the vids.
So in my opinion you should accept him because you won't get a better lock than him applying any time soon.
(just the fact that I bothered writing this much speaks for itself)

Because I can (steal signatures from other people)
ZEro
zeronimo
zeronimo

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Balzamon - warlock application Empty Re: [accepted] Balzamon - warlock application

Post  Szilia Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:07 pm

Thanks for your application Balzamon, we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 am

Accepted
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down