Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Moontear Shadow Priest

3 posters

Go down

[declined] Moontear Shadow Priest Empty [declined] Moontear Shadow Priest

Post  Moontear Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Greetings Deathwish,

Character information
85lvl Shadow priest

Character Name:
Moontear

Armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/moontear/simple

Primary Talent Spec:
Shadow pve http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/moontear/talent/secondary
Secondary Talent Spec (If any):
Shadow pvp
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/moontear/talent/primary

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
I have resto shaman , horde side.Horde side is dead, no normal english spoken guild.Yes I would like raid more with shaman if I am available, but first priority to my lovely shadow priest <3

Personal information
Nationality:
Lithuanian
Your Time Zone:
+2 GMT

When are you usually online?
Always.I'm nolifer so I spend load time in-game
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule?
Perfect shedule

Your PC/internet
Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.00GHz 1.99GHz,1,5 GB MB of RAM, low but I don’t have any problems during raid(10man ), Except 25man raids sometimes I got 1-5 fps
.My net speed 100MB/s
Is your connection stable?
Very stable

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key)
I have ventrilo, have mic.Well I can speak If needed

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?
No, my pass is uber.

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?
DBM

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.
My wow started in bugged blizzlike server as resto shaman
Vanilla experience:AQ20/AQ40/BWL/MC/ZG/Onyxia(as resto shaman)
Tbc experience:Karazhan/ZA/Grull/Magtheridon/SCC/Tempest keep/BT/Hyjal Summit/SWP(as resto shaman/shadow priest)
WOTKL experience:Malygos/OS/Onyxia/Naxx/Voa(after third server vipe lvled third time priest. raided as shadow.Then I decided move to retail here cleared TOC/ICC/RS normal
Cataclysm experience:3/4 bot, bwd 4/6, 1/2 totfw But I know 12/12, also watched some hc already.So there wont be any problem

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?

First guild in retail was Scar, left because of zero progress and because of council Xpee who said that I'm lazy and not attending raids, due fact that I was online like 24/7.
Sekond one In the dark, guild was converted to 10man, also many players pushed me because I'm listening Whitney Houston music, special guild master,also gmaster was real asshole.
Third one Run away little girl.I was not happy about progress, not happy about raiding time, not happy about guild members attendance, and many of them come not prepapred, not watched videos .so decided to leave

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft

Why did you choose your class/spec?
I dont know.When started playing as shadow was lvling as shadow I liked it,Now I really love it.So much fun Smile

What is your view on progress raids?
More epics!!More raiding time, more fun.

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
/sadface .Since I love raiding more then my self, I 'm up for old content raids, if cata already cleared!

What do you think about raid related achievements?
Positive

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
I want raids elephant

Moontear

Back to top Go down

[declined] Moontear Shadow Priest Empty Re: [declined] Moontear Shadow Priest

Post  Szilia Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks for your application Moontear. We'll get back to you shortly.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Szilia Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi again Moontear

I'll just let you know, that we haven't forgotten about you. We're just taking our time and we hope you'll bear with us.

While I'm here, we do have a few questions for you.
Can you be more specific about your previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?

Also, have you any experience with a holy/disc OS and what are your view on that?

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Moontear Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:47 am

:s. Shocked
Well , about previous guilds.First retail guild I left mainly because of zero progress.
Sekond one "in the dark" , almost the same things.Obvious progress, clueless players, Guild master nerd rages!Well and third one, back in those days, I thought that Run away little girl guild had really bad progress, that why I left.Thought that I was worth more then 7/12
About os.Please NO!I love shadow .Maybe..I could try holy(back in TBC was healing as holy), but I need first gear for it.But overall I hate healing with any class/spec except rshamans and maybe holypriests Wink

Moontear

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 am

Sorry for the delay in replying - we have been discussing it and have decided to decline your application but wish you well in finding a guild.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down