Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[declined] Zeus - shaman application

3 posters

Go down

[declined] Zeus - shaman application  Empty [declined] Zeus - shaman application

Post  Zeus Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 am

Character information

Character Name:Zeus

Armory link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/z%C3%AB%C3%BBs/simple

Primary Talent Spec:Restoration
Secondary Talent Spec (If any):Enhancement

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.ye i got a Hunter if its not a problem joining him

Personal information

Nationality:Saudi
Your Time Zone:+3

When are you usually online?from 15:00-00:00 must of the days but not always
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule?yup perfectly Smile

Your PC/internet

Is your connection stable?imba

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key)yup its ok

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?nope

About you and raid experience

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? hmm (nicedmg-recount-dbm-grid-parrot-Cooldowncount-quartz)

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.when i first started WoW i started with a Hunter i dinged 70 at the last 3 weeks of TBC so i didnt got the best exp there but at WotLK i think i did good , done all the raids encluding 25 man HC except LK and RS and now im trying Cata out Smile

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?was on a previous Horde guild (Apocalypse) -migration with friends

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft

Why did you choose your class/spec?i like shamy's alot especially Enhanc but i relax more on healing

What is your view on progress raids? to clear em all Very Happy

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on? excellent

What do you think about raid related achievements?it has to be done i think Razz

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….
tbh nothing but i just want to join the guild and do some hardcore work and make friends and have fun that wt it matter in WoW as a guildies and i hope u approve my apply i know im not that good but still Razz ty

Zeus

Back to top Go down

[declined] Zeus - shaman application  Empty Re: [declined] Zeus - shaman application

Post  Szilia Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 am

Thanks for your application Zeus, we'll get back in touch with your shortly:)

I'm curious: Whats the name of your hunter?

Szilia

Back to top Go down

[declined] Zeus - shaman application  Empty Horok

Post  Zeus Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:43 am

here is the link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/h%C3%B4r%C3%B4k/simple

Zeus

Back to top Go down

[declined] Zeus - shaman application  Empty Re: [declined] Zeus - shaman application

Post  Szilia Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:02 pm

Well, I quote you
done all the raids encluding 25 man HC except LK and RS
On what character was this? It doesn't seem like it was on either your shaman nor your hunter.

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 am

Thanks for applying but we are looking for raiders with a little more experience.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down