Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreadzo - X-realm shaman

2 posters

Go down

Dreadzo - X-realm shaman Empty Dreadzo - X-realm shaman

Post  Dreadzo Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:05 am

Character information

Character Name:
Dreadzo

Armory link:
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Dreadzo/advanced

Primary Talent Spec: Currently running as elemental, but I play restoration equally well
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): As stated above.

Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
Well, I dont mind, but I dont really have any other raid geared characters at the moment

Personal information

Nationality: Danish
Your Time Zone: UTC +1 (same as server time)

When are you usually online? Usually after school unless I got something else that I need to do
We raid from 20.00-00:00PM (server time) on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule?
Yea, thats quite perfect actually.

Your PC/internet

Is your connection stable? Yes, currently running with a 60/20 mbit connection

Do you have Mumble and a working microphone and are willing to speak? Communication during raid is always essential
Yes, yes and yes.

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator?
Yes, the iphone-app-thingy

About you and raid experience
I started playing WoW in 2007 and I've been hardcore raiding since then basically. I got into a guild that was progressing on Lady vashj and Kael'thas and stuck with them for the rest of TBC, clearing everything but Kil'jaeden. In the start of wotlk the guild began to fall apart and I "freelanced" for a few guilds in the ulduar-togc-icc. In the end clearing ICC10 hc as well.

I decided to commit to a guild in Cata and joined Insurgency who I was with for quite a while, but then they decided to go 10 man, down from 25 man so in the start it was a lot of rotation that led to nothing, so I decided to freelance as tank on my warrior and paladin in the firelands. In the last few weeks of firelands I then joined one of the guilds i helped out. I cleared DS HC with them. They too fell apart in the beginning of mop (Really catched my luck, eh?) so I decided "meh" and was about to quit wow for good, until one of my mates told me to come play with them as resto/ele shaman in MV, Hof etc. which I then did. Not a great guild, but we did alright in the end. We didnt really try to kill the bosses a lot of times since people kept failing.
I have since then kind of been on and off work as I wanted to focus on my education in sted, but "the rough part" has now ended and I'm really hoping to get back into some proper WoW again. Not just satisfy with a normal clear.

What add-ons do you currently use for raids?
DBM, Grid, MSBT, OmniCC, Omen, Power aura, quartz, an addon that tracks other players cd's (can't quite recall the name of it)

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?
Most of them was disbanded, as said earlier in the applications. I think the last guild I was in transfered or something. At least, they werent on the realm when I came back.

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft

Why did you choose your class/spec?
Well, when I first started playing wow, I had no idea what either class was, since I never played warcraft or anything like that. Actually I was playing Counter Strike 1.6 with a sponsor ship.
I decided to play Shaman because one of my mates "always wanted a shaman" so I thought "wow they must be really good". I kinda just fallen in love more and more during my time with wow.
I find most classes really fun though, and got almost every class (I do not have a death knight or a monk).

What is your view on progress raids?
I love to progress, but i'm well aware that wiping is just a big a part of it as the actual kill is. I find killing a new boss, that has been "in the way" a long time very rewarding. Even though wiping can (and is) tedious it will always be a part of raiding.

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Moar crystals for disenchant = moar moneeeeey'h

What do you think about raid related achievements?
They can be great fun. Can be great crap as well (like /kiss the lady in ulduar when she i angry.. The one in the Yogg-Saron encounter.. Uhm, you know her name..)

Anything important that you want to add? Write it hereā€¦.
I'm obviously aware that I'm pretty low geared for the current content, as I havent been playing on a raiding level for most of ToT. I do have great skills and I hope you guys will take that into account as well. Gear does come stupidly easy nowadays anyway.

If you've got any question, please feel free to ask.

/Dreadzo

Dreadzo

Back to top Go down

Dreadzo - X-realm shaman Empty Re: Dreadzo - X-realm shaman

Post  purpleshadow Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:19 am

Thanks for the application. We have recently recruited 2 new players so are full at the moment. Sorry.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down