Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hunter application

3 posters

Go down

hunter application Empty hunter application

Post  signaa Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 am

Character information Dwarf hunter

Character Name: Signaa

Armory link:  eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Signaa/advanced

Primary Talent Spec: Survival spec
Secondary Talent Spec (If any): Beast Mastery spec

Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character.
I would like to raid with signaa as priority but I got a protadin alt aswell (even though haven't tanked TOT so far)

Personal information
Hi there! I am a 21 year old student who has a very flexible personal schedule, allowing me to easily participate in core minded/semi-core minded guilds. I study Law  in Antwerp (I know it’s boring), but the good thing is by next year I should be completely finished ;)In terms of playing the game and who I am gamingwise I would have to say I am a very calm/easy going person who dislikes Dramaqueens, but still maintains the mindset to have fun in the First place.

Nationality: Belgian
Your Time Zone: Server Time Zone

When are you usually online? Usually 1 hour prio to raiding time to make sure I am ready for the upcomming riad
We raid from 20.00-00:00PM (server time) on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Yes!

Your PC/internet Broadband telenet internet

Is your connection stable? Yes

Do you have Mumble and a working microphone and are willing to speak? Communication during raid is always essential yes

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? Yes

About you and raid experience

TBC
Everything was cleared untill Illidan pre nerfed with a warlock named Bethos

WOTLK
Sarth10/25
Maly 10/25
Naxx 10/25
Ulduar 10/25 (+Glory pre nerf)
TOC 10/25
TOGC 10/25 (I got insanity on both, check the dates!)
ICC 10/25 cleared
ICC (h) 10 man mode; 11/12
ICC(h) 10 man mode; 11/12

CATA

Cleared all starting content on normal mode tier 11
Ragnaros 10 on heroic mode (annoying fight but nice to play I think I cleared either just in time or just a week later) tier 12 normal+heroic mode
DW 8/8 HC with 15% nerf I think (a faceroll fight)

MOP

6/6 normal 5/6hc MSV
4/4 normal no heroics TOES
6/6 normal 2/6 heroics HOF
12/12 TOT (got some nice parses I can share with you!)
2/13 TOT hc

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? Omen/DBM/Recount/Reforgenator

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?

= Nearly all guilds I was in disbanded because of the volatility of the realm or simply decided to switch to other realms; Kratos Protos/Ad victoriam/Contagion/Is back/Ashes of war all disbanded which is a shame for some of them.  At this stage of the game I am sick and tired of this realm and its people and the general attitude on this realm as a whole! I want to try something else and I want to take a nice fresh start as a horde (I can’t wait for the racials in particularly)

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft
Well we used to be extremely good in dps during tbc/wotlk, even though with the current "bring the player not the class" change we're still extremely useful such as lay traps/dps while movement is probably one of the best there is (even though boomkins come close)

Why did you choose your class/spec?
Because I like raw dps classes in comparison to hybrids which are less interesting to play in my humble opinion.

What is your view on progress raids?
I can put up with a lot of stress during progress and if the team is right, progress isn't an issue since you work like a well oiled machine Wink

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?
Less interesting, but still nice to gear up alts and to improve some deficiencies in gear

What do you think about raid related achievements?
Me personally; for pve it's really nice to prove your past experience and to show a guild that what you're made of.

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here….

Explain m spell priority and how you maximize my performance
=Hunter's mark but I no longer need to apply it since my other shots apply it automatically on the boss
1. Serpent Sting (it refreshes via my cobra shot automatically)
2. Explosive shot which is on a 6 sec cooldown, and is our MAIN NUKE which is in priority over EVERYTHING else, once it proccs! Even above killshot, which is really lame, since our killshot is no longer what it used to be as a finishing move...
3.Glaive toss, incase you want to boost your single target dmg, but in strong aoe fights I always pick barragesince it allows me to cast AOE usually macro'd with MD to a tank while moving Smile
4. Killshot and it refreshes ONCE thus I pop it twice
5.Black Arrow on cooldown
6.Arcane shot to DUMP my excessive focus
7. COBRA SHOT to gain focus

CLASSBOUND COOLDOWNS

Murderer of the crows; use it on 2minute cooldown
READINESS ; to have rapid fire several times; use it FAIRLY FAST in the encounter , to have another readiness up at end of the fight (which means I usually run around with 4* Rapid fire!)
Rapid Fire; to gain some focus and for the haste buff even though haste is total waste for us
Dire Beast; use it on 30 sec cooldown
Rabid; I pop it during Rapid fire/heroism, and off cooldown
Stampede; as soon as I can at start and during the fight
Engineering glove cooldowns

I got LOGS !!!!
worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qoqwu0pl4n6fn3vy/sum/damageDone/?s=1687&e=2243
worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qoqwu0pl4n6fn3vy/sum/damageDone/?s=333&e=598
worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-eiwpqph355qzl3x1/sum/damageDone/?s=2273&e=2727
worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-eiwpqph355qzl3x1/sum/damageDone/?s=147&e=544
worldoflogs.com/reports/uxlds96d7tct0i0g/sum/damageDone/?s=2883&e=3314
worldoflogs.com/reports/uxlds96d7tct0i0g/sum/damageDone/
worldoflogs.com/reports/qztoalgumbybt3kd/sum/damageDone/?s=651&e=823
worldoflogs.com/reports/9q76nz0p7w003434/sum/damageDone/?s=140&e=575
worldoflogs.com/reports/9q76nz0p7w003434/sum/damageDone/?s=1935&e=2230
worldoflogs.com/reports/9q76nz0p7w003434/sum/damageDone/?s=7890&e=8537

And many others uploaded by me which can be seen via World of logs euro englisheu-ravencrestCônsortium+

raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/ravencrest/signaa/  

How did I hear about you ?
= wowprogress, I was interested in your guild since you seem a stable guild and still maintain good progress in PVE. No offence for my current guild but wiping 73+ times at Lei Shen is simply frustrating, I can handle many things but certain players CONSTANTLY costing us the kill is the reason I am looking somewhere else. The second problem in my current guild is the sick GM, who claims that excessive failing will NOT be tolerated thus EP GP will be taken off the failures, however when he or his precious failing officers are failing this rule obviously doesn’t apply to him! I never had to see my EPGP taken from me, but still it’s annoying this double standard treatment, and those failing players are ALWAYS failing, but litterally ALWAYS! (They can’t even move out of attenuation from the First boss from HOF normal ?!) I want something more core minded.

What Professions/enchants do I have and why?
= Engineering for the glove enchant+ Jewelcrafting for the special gems (BOTH MAXED FOR THEIR BENEFITS)

** Properly gemmed and enchanted with the latest and best material available? Do I  have a problem with coming to the raid properly prepared, I.E. Flasks, potions, food, etc.
= As my current gear is all properly gemmed/enchanted, I don't think I am lacking in that department. FLASKS AND POTS ARE A BARE MINIMUM! I offer the guild jeeves/portable mailbox through my engineering :)I have a new bow which I can use an extra socket with, but I am waiting out this week to hope for a heroic one /thunderforged one Wink

Main spec glyphing

Glyphs;

***Animal Bond; Easen the stress on our healers
***Disengage; A nice tool for some better performance
***Spirit Bond; A cooldown when raid is taking heavy damage

Offspec

Seeing as BM is currently very weak for fights where AOE is involved the glyphs are somewhat similar

SCREENSHOT!!!!

imageshack.us/f/841/ir4c.jpg/

As viewed on the picture

A= serpent sting
F=cobra shot
C=epxlosive shot
E=disengage
X=black arrow
T=snake trap
Shift-D=misdirection
Shift-F= freezing trap
Shift-R=fire trap
1=arcane
2=barrage shot
Shift-2=multishot
Shift-A=readyness
4=glove enchant for engineers
Shift-3=murder of the crows
Shift4=rapid fire
Shift-e=Potions
Shift-Y=racial stoneform
Ctrl-Z=readyness

etc etc (lots more but less important for me)

Hunters have insane amounts of keybinds which I like very much Smile

INCASE I FORGOT SOMETHING TO ADD=====> PRETTY PLZ FEEL FREE TO ASK

CHEERS!

signaa

Back to top Go down

hunter application Empty Re: hunter application

Post  signaa Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Progress updated 4/13 hc Wink

signaa

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks for the application. We will get back to you asap.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Szilia Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:00 am

A few things worth noticing. We raid from 19.30 to 23.30 now, hope that isn't an issue? And I'm not sure I read it correctly, but we're an alliance guild - not horde Smile

Szilia

Back to top Go down

Post  signaa Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:16 am

Yeah oops, my bad Very Happy
I meant, I can't wait for a fresh start with Death Wish Very Happy dunno how that got there tbh.

Anyways, yeah the raiding hours fit me well.
I am looking forward from hearing from you guys

Cheers

signaa

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:01 am

Sorry for the delay but its good news - welcome to Death Wish. I will invite you when I see you on or whisper Felics or Szilia for an invite.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down