Death Wish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock

4 posters

Go down

[accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock Empty [accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock

Post  Farenthide Thu May 26, 2011 10:27 am

Character information. Warlock, i enjoy every specc, so its up to you guys... I am flexable Razz

Character Name: Farenthide

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/farenthide/simple

Primary Talent Spec: affli (32/3/6)
Secondary Talent Spec Demo (31/10)

Do you have any alts you would like to join the guild? Please mention if you would like to raid on more than one character. I have plenty of alts ( Priest,hunt,warr) all 85s with above 356-359 ilvl

Personal information: working from 6.30 - 15ish as brick layer

Nationality: Danish
Your Time Zone:Paris time

When are you usually online?
We raid from 19:30-23:30PM (server time) on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights. Does that fit your schedule? Thursday fits me very well, same as sunday.

Your PC/internet
Is your connection stable? Depends if i use the wireless connection or cable

Do you have "Ventrilo" and a working microphone and are willing to speak? (Cataclysm will have a lot of boss fights where communication seems to be the key) I got vent yes, and able to speak.

Do you use a Blizzard Authenticator? No, sorry

About you and raid experience 5/13 hc down in a pug, tho i have lots of experience on mal heroic / few tries on V&T

What add-ons do you currently use for raids? Dbm - Recount - Omen, sometimes xperl..

What is your raid experience including all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cataclysm raids. Name the class and spec you played for each one if different to your current Main character.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving them?

About you and your view on you class and World of Warcraft.

Why did you choose your class/spec? Cause i never get tired of locks, been playing it since wotlk, and has been the only char, which apparently fits me very nice
What is your view on progress raids? I enjoy progress raids, specialy if i can get some mad achiv, or loot Razz

What is your view on farm raids in periods where there is nothing to progress on?

What do you think about raid related achievements? Aslong you recieve insane flying mounts Razz

Anything important that you want to add? Write it here…. Do you need me for tonights raid? Razz

Farenthide

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock Empty Re: [accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock

Post  valiry Thu May 26, 2011 11:30 am

can u plz explain in detail why we should consider u and why u consider urself the best at ur class in a 5000 word essay.also what u think about the ice price in iceland

valiry

Back to top Go down

[accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock Empty Re: [accepted] Sir farenthide Demo / affli lock

Post  zeronimo Thu May 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Yes, I would really like to read that essay as well. As for the other crap you wrote, well you didn't write enough, half the questions are unanswered and the other half of the answers aren't serious enough.
You haven't mentioned why you left your other guilds, I would really like to know why you want to leave Death wish to join us, few of them seem really good and that Zero guy is extremely awesomely legendary.

Since you mentioned that in this application that you are flexible we will need to check how much. I mean can you touch your nose with your leg, can you faceroll while your head is turned other way around watching the TV, and so on..

And the last concern here, and I'm sure that every single one of the officers is wondering the same, how much will you be willing to pay us (bribe us) to accept you.

Looking forward to your essays (all the question I asked need to be answered in a form of a 1000 word essay) and I hope that you know how to prioritize names on the bribe list,

Zeronimo (ruler of the recount list)
zeronimo
zeronimo

Back to top Go down

Post  purpleshadow Fri May 27, 2011 3:42 am

Accepted.
purpleshadow
purpleshadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down